This is a very exciting opportunity to work for a rapidly growing and highly reputable international M&A boutique, building on the strong experience and relationships of its partners across Europe and the United States. With offices in Paris, London, and New York, the firm is well positioned to provide tailored M&A advisory services to its clients.
The firm is currently working on a number of high profile transactions and would enable the right candidate to gain unrivalled deal exposure, working directly alongside experienced bankers. To support our rapid growth, we are currently offering several internship positions starting in January 2019.
The candidate will possess a great understanding of the technical skills required for investment banking, the ability to perform under high pressure, strong oral and written communication skills, and exceptional sense of rigor and attention to details. The candidate is also expected to maintain strict confidentiality.
The candidate will be fluent in English and French and will approach everything that is undertaken with drive, determination, and enthusiasm. He or she should relish the idea of a challenging and rewarding environment.
- Gap year (“césure”) or final year student
- Candidates who have had previous investment banking/private equity/audit internships are preferred, but we will also consider, on a selective basis, those with other relevant experiences.
ABOUT MESSIER MARIS & ASSOCIES
- Messier Maris & Associés is an investment banking firm providing tailored strategic advisory services in M&A, corporate restructuring, privatizations, and PE transactions
- Located in Paris, London, and New-York, Messier Maris & Associés was established through the rapprochement of Jean-Marie Messier and Erik Maris at the end of 2010
- Jean-Marie Messier, former CEO of Vivendi Universal and ex-Lazard Frères General Partner, created Messier Partners in 2003
- Erik Maris, the former co-head and General Partner of Lazard Frères joined the team in 2010 to form the newly branded “Messier Maris & Associés”
- A team of c.50 international professionals spread across Paris, London, and New York, Messier Maris & Associés has grown into one of the most dynamic M&A Advisory houses among established investment banks. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, its high-caliber team builds on the experience and international relationships of its partners to advise and execute transactions
- In February 2015, Messier Maris & Associés signed a joint-venture agreement with Millstein & Co., a financial advisory firm comprising of c.40 professionals in New York and Washington DC. Founded by Jim Millstein, the former Chief Restructuring Officer at the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Millstein & Co. provides independent advisory to private corporations, institutional investors and governmental clients involved in mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, and other special situations.
73, rue de Miromesnil, 75008 Paris, Paris, France